We are very happy to announce the launch of a new website for Women’s Breakout, a charity dedicated to providing alternative options to custody, for women offenders.
Women’s Breakout approached us after seeing our work with another women’s charity and one of their members, Platform 51. They were seeking to improve their existing site on a number of levels, specifically requiring:
- An easy to use content management system
- A secure documents/resource area for member organisations
- A members directory with Google Maps integration
- A system to list upcoming events and meetings
- A website that was more visually interesting and that presented some of the women they work with.
They have been very happy with the result. Jackie Russell, the Director of Women’s Breakout had this to say:
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and your team on your work for Women’s Breakout. The website is fantastic, we are getting some really good feedback on it from members and stakeholders, and I’m sure it will help us enormously in getting our message out and helping vulnerable women. The support has also been excellent – and I hope that will continue a little longer as we get used to the site.
The website can be found here: